Friday, January 6, 2012

January 3: My New Cookbook Surprise

SO, I can't even begin to tell you how great this "Get Fit" Blogrimage has been!!

I am loving it because it's making me do what I have been wanting to do for months now!!

One of my amazing parents from my former class when I taught sent me a surprise!
Here it is!




I love this book! Great Recipes!

I was at an Arbonne event and was sharing about my experiences cooking or lack there of as a young, independent who has been living on her own since summer 2011. I am not the best cook (in my personal opinion... my boyfriend and friends may disagree). However, It was an amazing knowing that people listen to what you said. One of the parents from my former class when I taught has bought me this amazing cookbook... and believe me... it has everything! If you need a great gift idea... THIS IS IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment