Friday, January 6, 2012

January 5th: I AM A PRINCESS!

I have two jobs.

One that I work from 8 to 5. I work really hard and I get paid. Money is good because it pays the bills and allows for dreams to come true. I also get to use the best technology in the world: Apple... I know... I'm biased.

The other job I have is Arbonne. But it's different because I work when I want, and I still get rewarded!

I started in November and promoted in 2 months!

I earned a beautiful sterling silver (REAL) necklace from Arbonne and a full $323 RE9 Advanced Skin Set... that I got for FREE!! Click on picture to see closer! If you want to learn more about the business... EMAIL ME maggie@livingradiant.com and check out my website!! I think you will love it too!!

http://livingradiant.myarbonne.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment